Friday, July 16, 2010

Paying it Forward

As I see my children growing into responsible young adults I try to teach them that the world is not just about them. As much as we need to take care of ourselves we need to understand that if we don't take the time to take care of our community we really don't have balance. Health is not just measured by going to a gym or just working out. Health and wellness is physical, social, Intellectual, environmental, spiritual, emotional health so when you only have one or two of items from the wellness wheel you're not balance and healthy. When looking for health you have to think balance so stay withing the parameters of the wellness wheel is a great thing. The last few days I have been very busy with my clients, students, and seniors classes and duties. I am getting other seniors for my exercise classes from other senior centers in the area- E.H.T senior center is the largest in the area. Starting August we are moving my class to a bigger room in the center, do to the increase of seniors in the class. I am glad that they see the benefits of exercising and all the benefits they will get if they fallow the principles of the wellness wheel. We only have one body so we should do everything we can to keep it working to its best. I see how the economy is stressing allot of Americans including our seniors and the younger generation getting ready to face the world. The middle class has always paid for does how can't and that's never going to change unless we all speak out together and make the change. We need to focus on our tomorrow not the once of the carrier politicians inWashington that are just looking out for their own interest and not of the voters that put them in office. We can vote them in but we can also vote them out if they are not doing the job for the people that they promise to do.
" If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten"

No comments:

Post a Comment