Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Life of a Karate Dad

My journey started back in 1998 when I became a single father of three. At the time they were 12 years old and twins 10 years old. Today they are young adults- my oldest graduated with his degree in criminal justice. My boy/girl twins- the boy is in the military and did a tour in Iraq-still is in training for other missions- my daughter just got her associates degree and is looking in continuing her education. Four years ago I met my wife of two years now- with the marriage I was blessed with a 14 year old boy that just made the honor roll and will be starting high school. I find myself in a great place today, but that did not come without lots of adversity. By believing in myself I have found happiest, balance, stability, direction, focus, stress free life, and health. I also give credit to my wife she is that inner voice that make it all happen. When I first met her she gave me this quote to read:
"IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN"
If you add this quote to your life you will see how much better you will be. We only have one life as we know it so make the best of it. Life is guarantied to no one, so don't take it for granitic, because you may not have it tomorrow so live today like it's you last day.
                     B.A.M.A LOGOS                                            
                        
Check us out at http://www.bammaonline/. com
http://www.facebook/ Bartemio's Academy of Martial Artrs 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my post. I have heard that karate is good for autistic children, and his dcotors have recommended it. However as I have been pricing the classes, I have found that no way can I afford it right now. It is over $100 a month!!! Crazy. I will keep looking around and maybe eventually either be able to afford that much, or find something more affordable. Thanks again for your comments, and kind words, and I look forward to following you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete