Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Day



I finally got together with my corparate client we missed last week- in his line for work sometime duties come first before workouts. My senior exercise class was great this week- they are very happy that I come in and volunteer my time and get them going with exercises. Some of the bingo and card playing seniors don't care for me to much they dislike the music, but what are you going to do you can't make everybody happy.  I took my dogs out like always in the back of my house and saw 6 male hawks flying around a female- had to get the camera and take pictures. They where so close you could almost touch them- the same day I saw a wood pecker just doing his thing out in the middle of the woods. This is the trail that takes my home or just out the wild- it's very peaceful here; the pecock was in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment