Friday, September 10, 2010

Never Say Goodbye

I neve say goodbye because you never know what tomorrow holds for us. We go to sleep and expect to wake up the next morning and get ready for another day. We complain about our jobs, people, and family and that's just the start. We want people to understand us, but yet we don't understand ourselves so we're in a constant struggle in trying to understand. One thing I know and that is myself, I don't pretended too be something am not, but I don't let others tell me who I am. So I'll live you with this:
Accept Me
I am I...
Do not change me
condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No... you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
what I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accepted you
when you were flying high.
Do not put me down...
nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
and I like being what I am...
ME.
written by
                                                  Larry S. Chengges
So stay true to yourself and never give up on your dreams, because only you can make them happen.
Thank You Classmates
until next time
Artemio

  

1 comment:

  1. I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For Cars in Dubai for Sale also a Top Gyms in Dubai. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this ones.

    ReplyDelete