Saturday, August 14, 2010

MOVING ON 2 MAKE IT FULL CIRCLE


Our Home in E.H.T is Up for SALE 
Well nothing last forever and we all move on from place to place. Even though some don't go to far we still move on. In life you have to be able to let go of thing that are just materialistic, specially if it's between a love one or the material thing. Love always prevail over all, that's why when you have someone that loves you don't let them go, you just might not find love again. People say I love you and in most cases they are just words. That is why I say more than words- like the sound by Extreme. It is easy to say I love you, but actions speak louder than world- so show me you love me, just don't tell me you love me. That is why I count my blessing I found love once, but true love I found in my wife as she tells me and shows me that she LOVE's me with all her heart as I LOVE her more than words can ever say. My wife and I are moving to our house in Somer Point, NJ and adding on to that home. In today's economy you have to be able to let go so that you can make things bigger and better tomorrow.
Life is good and God is great for blessing me with the things I have, but most of all for my health without it I could not enjoy does things I do have.
Somers Point House Under Construction
still lots to do- just the begging

1 comment:

  1. Artemio,
    I love your words of wisdom as well as your wonderful outlook on life. It seems you stuggled and had it rough for a time, but pulled it all back together and are very happy in your life now. You have a wonderful family. You look great, your parents look awesome. I wish you nothing but the best life has to offer you.

    ReplyDelete